Transparent SUV in 4K Pictures

 I managed to render images to 4K using HDRI 16K. Hopefully, it is much better. Actually I do not see any difference.

I am still rendering 50 pictures to allow a video of 2 seconds. 2 32Gb computers are rending 2 movies. My 16 Gb cannot render reliably. It stopped suddenly, even with SD videos.


Add caption
There is black line across. It is the plane to capture shadow. This occurs in an AMD FX8320 CPU with GTX1650S. It is inserted after a clean picture had been rendered, but added during Freestyle processing. I thought I had disabled Freestyle half way. It still occurs.

Venice Sunset rendered using Zbook 15. I disabled Freestyle before starting but it still appeared at the end. Fortunately, no black line.


Widestreet 1 from HDRI Haven

Potsdamme Platz from HDRI Haven



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Short Guide To Metric Nuts and Bolts

CAN Bus Wiring Diagram, a Basics Tutorial

Best Free CFD Tutorial: FreeCAD Openfoam CFD Workbench