EV vs Diesel Offroad

Dia boleh convert apa apa kereta kepada elektrik. Bukan saja senyap, kuat effortlessly, luas tapi sangat jimat kalau perlahan. Boleh order dari dia di UK. Kita boleh pasang di sini tapi mungkin perlu beberapa perubahan yang memerlukan precision engineering yang kita tiada.

I am designing my Transparent SUV with maximum Offroad capability. I notice that road clearance will make it even easier and comfortable to drive Offroad. Cybertruck has ground clearance of 16 inches but I do not know how it achieved this so I tried to surpass this specification.

I am able to get clearance of 18 inches, or 0.7m using 0.6m tyre diameters. This is 28 inches. Now, there is no need to use air bags to raise the wheels. We can even raise the wheels selectively. What stopped me earlier was the availability of air bags that can give this ground clearance.

We can even do without any air bag, just springs. Airbags are useful for comfort only, no longer a necessity to have a tilting solar powered car or extreme Offroad vehicle.

I cannot reveal the methods to achieve all these because they are patentable, but if anyone can solve the problem in a similar way, and publish it, my ideas are too obvious and therefore not patentable.

I would like to highlight the importance of perseverance in solving problems. I just keep on probing methods to economically achieve the main objectives. The outcome surprises me tremendously.

https://youtu.be/lNqJyQ4zt5A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Short Guide To Metric Nuts and Bolts

CAN Bus Wiring Diagram, a Basics Tutorial

Best Free CFD Tutorial: FreeCAD Openfoam CFD Workbench